You must edit the Workspace ONE Access default access policy to add the iOS Mobile SSO authentication method that you configured to the rules.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console page, click Edit Default Policy and then click Next.
- Add a new policy rule, click Add Policy Rule.
Option Description If a user's network range is Select the network range for this policy rule. and user accessing content from Select iOS. and user belongs to groups If this access rule is going to apply to specific groups, search for the groups in the search box.
If you do not select a group, the access policy applies to all users.
Then perform this action Select Authenticate using.... then the user may authenticate using Select Mobile SSO (for iOS). If the preceding methods fails or is not applicable, then Configure additional fallback authentication methods.
You can add Device Compliance to check the Workspace ONE UEM server for device compliance status when users sign in from their devices. See Configure Compliance Checking Rules in Workspace ONE Access.
Re-authenticate after Select the length of the session, after which users must authenticate again.
- (Optional) In Advanced Properties, create a custom access denied error message that displays when user authentication fails. You can use up to 4000 characters, which are about 650 words. If you want to send users to another page, in the Custom Error Link URL text box, enter the URL link address. In the Custom Error Link text text box, enter the text to describe the custom error link. This text is the link. If you leave this text box blank, the word Continue displays as the link.
- Click Save.
- Drag and drop this rule before the Web Browser rule in the list of default access policy rules.
- Click Next to review the rules and then click Save.