To configure single sign-on authentication in Workspace ONE Access, complete the following tasks.
- Install and configure the Workspace ONE Access connector and include the following enterprise services components on the connector, Directory Sync to sync users from Active Directory or LDAP directories and User Auth to provide connector-based authentication methods, including RSA SecurID, and RADIUS. See the latest Installing VMware Workspace ONE Access Connector guide on the Workspace ONE Access Documentation Center.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console:
- Enable and configure authentication methods to use for device single sign-on
- Enable compliance checking to verify that managed devices adhere to Workspace ONE UEM compliance policies. See Enabling Compliance Checking for Workspace ONE UEM Managed Devices in Workspace ONE Access
- Set up conditional access policies to include compliance checking rules and to manage the users' access to resources.
- Map Workspace ONE Access domains to multiple Organization Groups in Workspace ONE UEM. In Workspace ONE UEM environments configured for multi-tenancy, you enter device organization group IDs and API keys to map multiple OGs to a domain.