In the Workspace ONE Access console, you can view user and group assignments for Citrix-published applications and desktops. These assignments are set in your Citrix deployment and synced to Workspace ONE Access. You cannot edit the assignments from Workspace ONE Access.
To see the latest updates, manually sync resources and entitlements from the Citrix server farms to Workspace ONE Access from the page.
- Log in to the VMware Workspace ONE Access console.
- View user and group assignments for Citrix-published resources.
Citrix-published resources include Citrix-published applications and Citrix-published desktops, which are also referred to as delivery groups.
Option Action List users and groups assigned to a specific Citrix-published application or desktop
- Select .
- (Optional) Click the icon in the Type column heading and select Citrix Published Application and Citrix Published Delivery Group to view all Citrix-published resources. You can also search for an application or desktop by name.
- Click the desktop or application.
- Click View Assignments.
List Citrix-published application and desktop assignments for a specific user or group
- Select to see the assignments for a user or to see the assignments for a group.
- Select the user or group.
- Select the Applications tab.
All assignments, including Citrix-published application and desktop assignments, for the user or group are listed.