You can group Web applications into categories to make it easier to find applications. For example, you can create a category named Benefits and assign your payroll, insurance, and 401K applications to it.
In addition to any categories that you create, a predefined Recommended category is also available. Select this category for applications that you want to add to the Recommended page in Workspace ONE. You can also use the Recommended category to place specific applications directly in users' Bookmarks pages. You do this by selecting the Recommended category for the applications and then selecting Show recommended apps in Bookmarks in the page.
You can select categories for applications in various ways.
- Select categories while adding an application to the catalog, if the categories are already created.
- Edit an application to select categories.
- Apply categories to multiple applications at the same time from the tab.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, select the tab.
- Click Categories.
- In the text box that appears, type a name for the new category and select Add Category newCategoryName.
- Assign applications to the category.
- In the tab, select the applications you want to add to the category.
- Click the Categories drop-down menu and select the category you created.