You can group Web applications that are in your Workspace ONE Access catalog into categories to make it easier for users to find the applications in the Intelligent Hub app or portal. For example, you can create a category named Benefits and assign your payroll, insurance, and 401K applications to it.
In addition to any categories that you create, a predefined Recommended category is also available. Select this category for applications that you want to add to the Recommended apps list in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app and portal.
You can select categories for applications in various ways.
- Select categories while adding an application to the catalog, if the categories are already created.
- Edit an application to select categories.
- Apply categories to multiple applications at the same time from the page.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, select the tab.
- Click Categories.
- In the text box that appears, type a name for the new category and select Add Category newCategoryName.
- Assign applications to the category.
- In the tab, select the applications you want to add to the category.
- From the Categories drop-down menu, select the category you created.