To integrate a Citrix deployment with the Workspace ONE Access service, you need the following components.
- A Workspace ONE Access tenant.
- A Workspace ONE Access connector, version 2.7 or later, installed on premises. You can download the connector from https://my.vmware.com.
- An Integration Broker instance installed on a supported Windows server on premises. The Integration Broker, a component of Workspace ONE Access, is the component that communicates with Citrix server farms.
You can download the Integration Broker from https://my.vmware.com.
- A Citrix deployment on premises.
While deploying the on-premise components, ensure that you meet these requirements:
- The connector must be able to communicate with the Integration Broker. If you have deployed multiple connector instances, ensure that all of them can communicate with the Integration Broker.
- The Integration Broker must be able to communicate with the Citrix server farm.
All communication between the Workspace ONE Access service and the on-premise components is through the connector. The connector and the service communicate over a communication channel that is automatically set up during installation.