Install the Integration Broker component of Workspace ONE Access on the Windows server that you configured. The Integration Broker is required for the Citrix-Workspace ONE Access integration.
- Prepare the Windows server. See Prepare Windows Server for the Workspace ONE Access Integration Broker Installation
- Download Integration Broker from the Workspace ONE Access product page on My VMware.
- Log in as a Windows administrator.
- Click the setup.exe file to run the Integration Broker installer.
- Accept the end-user license agreement.
- Select the Web location where you want to install the Integration Broker.
- (Optional) If you created a separate application pool for the Integration Broker, select the application pool.
Caution: Do not change the Virtual Directory name.
- Click Next to finish installing Integration Broker.
What to do next
Configure IIS Manager Settings.