The default access policy set applies to all applications and desktops in your catalog. You can also set access policies for individual applications or desktops, which override the default access policy.
You can configure application policies for desktops and applications from the application configuration page or from the Policies page.
For detailed information on access policies and how they are applied, see the Workspace ONE Access Administration Guide.
- To select an access policy for a specific application from the application configuration page, follow these steps.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, click the tab.
- Click the application.
- Click Edit.
Certain fields on the application page are now editable.
- In the Access Policies section, select the access policy for the application.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- To apply an access policy to one or more applications and desktops from the Policies page, follow these steps.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, navigate to the page.
- Click a policy to edit or click Add Policy to create a new policy.
- In the Definition page of the wizard, in the Applies to section, select the applications and desktops to which you want to apply the policy.
- In the Applies to section, select the applications to which you want to apply the policy.
- Save your changes.