After you add a Web application to Workspace ONE Access, you can view, edit, and manage the application by navigating to the page and clicking the application name.
- To edit the application settings, click Edit. You can update:
- Settings such as the application name, description, or icon
- The application configuration, such as the Single Sign-On URL or Recipient URL
- Access policies for the application
- To assign the application to users or groups, click Assign. For more information, see Assigning Users and Groups to a Web Application in Workspace ONE Access.
- To delete a Web application, click Delete.
Caution: When you delete an application, it is completely removed from the Workspace ONE Access console and is no longer available to any user in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app or portal. To add the application back, you will need to recreate it in the catalog.
- To make a copy of a Web application and use it to create a new Web application, click Copy. For more information, see Copying a Web Application in Workspace ONE Access.
- To export the application so that you can import it into another instance of Workspace ONE Access, click Export. For more information, see Exporting and Importing a Web Application in Workspace ONE Access.