You must enable Citrix PowerShell remoting on the Citrix XML Broker servers that you are integrating with VMware Workspace ONE Access. Citrix PowerShell remoting enables connections between Integration Broker and the Citrix server farm.
- If you do not have Winrm installed, download and install Winrm from the Microsoft Web site.
- Verify that the Citrix XML Brokers have valid SSL certificates. Also, click Properties and verify that Server Authentication is enabled for the certificates.
- Log in as the Integration Broker Service account user and open PowerShell in administrator mode.
- Enable Citrix PowerShell Remoting.
- Type the Get-Service winrm command to verify that Winrm is installed on the server.
- Type the Enable-PSRemoting command.
This command enables PowerShell Remoting on the server.
- Install Citrix PowerShell SDK 6.0.
- Enable winrm HTTPS listener from the command prompt.
- Create a certificate on the server.
- Record the certificate's thumb print.
- Verify that the certificate's thumb print is configured.
winrm quickconfig -transport:https
- Verify that the listener was created.
winrm e winrm/config/listener
This server is ready to use.
- After the listener is created, go to the Integration Broker server to verify that PowerShell remoting is installed correctly. Log in as the Integration Broker Service account user.
winrm identify -r:https://XENAPP_HOSTNAME:5986 -u:USERNAME
ProductVersion=OS: 6.0.6002 SP: 2.0 Stack: 2.0