After you configure Workspace ONE Access access to your ThinApp packages, your IT environment might change such that your ThinApp packages are in a new location. When this situation occurs, in the Workspace ONE Access console, update the path to the new location.
Verify that the new network share location adheres to the network share requirements as described in Workspace ONE Access Requirements for ThinApp Packages and the Network Share Repository.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select .
- Select the ThinApp collection and click Edit.
- In the Edit ThinApp wizard, click Configuration to go to the Configuration page.
- Change the value in the Path text box to the new shared folder where the ThinApp packages are located in the UNC path format.
- (Optional) If the new share is a DFS share, select the Enable account based access check box and enter the name and password of a user who has read access to that network share.
- Click Next, then click Save.