You can make a copy of a Web application in your catalog and modify it to create a new application. Copying an application is useful when you want to add another application with a similar configuration or when you are adding multiple tenants of an application.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, select the tab.
- Click the application you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Follow the Copy SaaS Application wizard to configure the new application.
- Ensure that you enter a new name for the copied application. By default, the name is changed to applicationName_Copy.
- Modify the configuration as required.
The process is the same as creating a new application. See Adding a Web Application to Your Catalog.
- Click Save.
- On the Summary page, review your selections and click Save, or click Save & Assign to assign the application to users and groups. User and group assignments from the original application are not copied to the new application.
If you do not assign the application to any users and groups at this time, you can do so later by selecting the application in the Assign.page and clicking
- If you clicked Save & Assign, assign the application to users and groups.
- Add users and groups by typing the name in the search box and selecting from the results.
- Select the deployment type for each user and group.
Regardless of whether you select User Activated or Automatic, the application appears in the Catalog page in Workspace ONE. Users can run the application from the Catalog page or bookmark it and run it from the Bookmarks page. If you plan to set up an approval flow for the application, select User Activated.
- Click Save.