After the identity provider is configured as an application source, you can add web applications that use the SAML 2.0 authentication profile to the Workspace ONE Access catalog.
The third-party identity provider is configured as an application source in Workspace ONE Access.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select .
- Click New.
- Complete the information on the Definition page, and click Next.
Form Item Description Name Enter the name of the application. Description (Optional) Add a description of the application. Icon (Optional) To add an icon that displays in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app and portal, click Choose File to upload an icon.
PNG, JPG, and ICON file formats, up to 4 MB, are supported. Uploaded icons are resized to 80px X 80px.
To prevent distortion, upload icons where the height and width are equal to each other and as close as possible to the 80px X 80px resize dimensions.
- In the Configuration page, from the Authentication Type drop-down menu, select the application source for this application.
- Enter the target URL for the application.
This URL is either the identity provider URL for the application as represented in the application source or the service provider URL.The configuration is populated with the application source configuration values.
- On the Access Policies page, either verify that the default access policy meets the requirements for this application or select another access policy from the drop-down menu.
See "Managing Access Policies" in the Managing User Authentication Methods in VMware Workspace ONE Access guide for more information.
What to do next
If users are assigned to the application source, they are automatically assigned to the application. You can change the users and groups that are assigned to the application.