Configure the network ranges from which you want users' application or desktop launch traffic (ICA traffic) to be routed directly to the XenApp server. This configuration is typically used to provide internal access to the Citrix-published resources.
When a user launches an application or desktop from the Workspace ONE catalog, if the user's IP address falls in the internal network range, the ICA traffic is routed directly to the XenApp server.
A Super Admin role is required to edit and save the Network Ranges page.
- Log in to the VMware Workspace ONE Access console.
- Select the tab.
- Click the Citrix collection for which you want to set network ranges.
- Click Edit Network Range.
- In the Network Ranges page, click the network range to configure for internal Citrix resource launch so that end users accessing Citrix resources from an internal network can connect to the correct server.
- Click the network range to edit or click Create Network Range to create a new network range, if necessary.
- If you are creating a new network range, enter a name, optional description, and the IP address range.
- Scroll to the XenApp Farm section.
This section lists all the XenApp servers that you configured in the Citrix virtual apps collection.
- For each XenApp server, enter the appropriate values for this network range.
Option Description Client Access FQDN
If the StoreFront option is selected as the launch preference in the Citrix virtual apps collection, enter the same URL that you entered in the StoreFront URL text box.
Otherwise, enter the XenApp server host name. For example, xenapphost.example.com. If there is a load balancer in front of the XenApp servers, use the following format:
Port The server port. For example, 443.
If you entered a load balancer URL in the Client Access FQDN text box, use port 443.
NetScaler Set this option to No.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps to edit the other network ranges, if necessary.
- Click Finish in the Network Ranges page.