To integrate Horizon pods with Workspace ONE Access, you create one or more virtual apps collections in the Workspace ONE Access console. The virtual apps collections contain the configuration information for the Horizon Connection Servers as well as sync settings.
Before you perform any integration tasks in the Workspace ONE Access console, set up Horizon. You create and configure desktop and application pools in Horizon Administrator, not in Workspace ONE Access. You also set entitlements for Active Directory users and groups in Horizon Administrator.
Integrating Horizon pods with Workspace ONE Access involves the following high-level tasks.
- Deploy and configure Horizon servers.
- Deploy Horizon desktop and application pools, with entitlements set for Active Directory users and groups.
- Sync Active Directory users and groups who are entitled to application and desktop pools in Horizon Connection Server instances to the Workspace ONE Access service using directory sync.
- Create one or more virtual apps collections for the Horizon pods in Workspace ONE Access.
- Configure SAML authenticator on the Horizon Connection Server. You must always use the Workspace ONE Access FQDN on the Authenticator configuration page.