You can add applications and desktops to the Workspace ONE Access (formerly known as VMware Identity Manager) catalog to make them available to users in Workspace ONE.
You can integrate the following types of resources with Workspace ONE Access:
- Web apps
- Virtual apps
- VMware Horizon® Cloud Service™ applications and desktops
- VMware Horizon® 7 and Horizon 6 desktop and application pools
- Citrix-published resources
- VMware ThinApp® packaged applications
Note: Integration with ThinApp packaged applications is only supported with the legacy Linux VMware Identity Manager connector. It is not supported with the Windows connector.
- To use ThinApp packaged applications, use the VMware Identity Manager connector (Linux) version 2018.8.1.0.
- To use other Virtual Apps, such Horizon desktops and applications or Citrix published resources, use the VMware Identity Manager connector (Windows) version 19.03.
Except for Web applications, each resource type requires you to integrate Workspace ONE Access with another product or component.
You integrate these resources from the Catalog tab in the Workspace ONE Access console.
- To integrate Web applications, you use the tab.
To integrate and manage Horizon desktop and application pools, Horizon Cloud desktops and applications, Citrix-published resources, or ThinApp packaged applications, you use theand tabs. You configure the integrations in the page and view the synced resources in the page.
You can manage settings for integrated resources from the following pages.
- Global settings are available on the tab.
- Settings for Web applications are available from the Settings button on the tab.
- Settings for Horizon, Horizon Cloud, ThinApp, and Citrix-published resources are available from the Settings button on the tab.
You can also manage settings for individual applications by clicking the application in the Edit.or page and clicking