The Workspace ONE Access service provides cloud-based authentication methods that you enable and configure from the console. After an authentication method is configured, you associate it to a built-in identity provider.
These cloud-based authentication methods do not require a connector.
- Workspace ONE UEM External Access Token
- Device Compliance with Workspace ONE UEM
- Certificate Cloud Deployment
- Password with Workspace ONE UEM
- VMware Verify for two-factor authentication
- Mobile SSO for iOS
- Mobile SSO for Android
- Password Local Directory
After you enable the authentication methods, you create access policies to apply to these authentication methods.