You must configure the Firefox browser if Kerberos is configured for your Workspace ONE Access deployment and you want to grant users access to the web interface using Firefox.
Kerberos authentication works in conjunction with Workspace ONE Access on Windows operating systems.
Configure the Firefox browser, for each user, or provide users with the instructions, after you configure Kerberos.
- In the URL text box of the Firefox browser, enter about:config to access the advanced settings.
- Click Accept the Risk and Continue.
- Double-click network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris in the Preference Name column.
- Enter your Workspace ONE Access connector URL in the text box.
https://myconnectorhost.domain.comIf you are using multiple connectors for Kerberos authentication, add a comma separated list of connectors.
- Click OK.
- Test Kerberos functionality by using the Firefox browser to log in to connector login URL. For example, https://myconnectorhost.domain.com.
If the Kerberos authentication is successful, the test URL goes to the Web interface.
The Kerberos protocol secures all interactions between this Firefox browser instance and Workspace ONE Access. Now, users can use single sign-on access their Workspace ONE portal.