Uninstalling the Workspace ONE Access connector removes it from the Windows server on which it is installed. Before you uninstall the connector, delete all the enterprise services associated with it from the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Verify that the enterprise services associated with the connector are not in use.
- Delete the enterprise services associated with the connector from the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Navigate to the page.
- Click the connector you want to uninstall.
- Delete all the services listed.
- Log in to the Windows server on which the connector is installed.
- Uninstall the connector in one of the following ways.
- Go to the directory that contains the Workspace ONE Access installer and click the Workspace ONE Access Connector Installer.exe file.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- Select Uninstall, then click Next.
- Click Remove.
- When the connector is successfully uninstalled, click Finish to close the wizard.
- Uninstall the connector from the Control Panel.
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Select Workspace ONE Access Connector from the list and click Uninstall.