Users provisioned through Just-in-Time provisioning in the Workspace ONE Access service are added to groups based on their user attributes and derive their resources entitlements from the groups to which they belong.
Note: Reference to local groups is synonymous with system domain groups.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console page
- Click Add Group, provide a name and description for the group, and click Next.
- In the Add users to group page, search for users to add to the group. Click + and add the user to the group list.
- Click Next and set the rules for group membership.
- Click Next and add users that are excluded from the group.
- Click Next to see a summary of the configuration and click Create Group.
- Add entitlements to the group.
- Select the group that you created and click Apps.
- Click Add Entitlements and select the applications and the deployment method for each application.
- Click Save.