Users provisioned through Just-in-Time provisioning in the Workspace ONE Access service are added to groups based on their user attributes and derive their resources entitlements from the groups to which they belong.
Note: Reference to local groups is synonymous with system domain groups.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, click the Users & Groups tab.
- Click Create Group, provide a name and description for the group, and click Add.
- In the Groups page, click the new group.
- Set up users for the group.
- In the left pane, select Users in This Group.
- Click Modify Users in This Group and set the rules for group membership.
- Add entitlements to the group.
- In the left pane, select Entitlements.
- Click Add Entitlements and select the applications and the deployment method for each application.
- Click Save.