You use the Workspace ONE Access console to manage settings for resources that are added to the Workspace ONE Access catalog. You use the Hub Services console to manage how resources display in the Intelligent Hub app and Hub catalog in the user portal.
The types of settings managed In the Workspace ONE Access console include the following.
- Manage how web and virtual apps are added.
- Create and manage categories to organize your resources.
- Manage web app access setting.
The settings managed in the Hub Service console include the following.
- Customize how apps display on end users' devices or their user portal.
- Apply an option to the Catalog to rate the apps.
- Customize how the Hub catalog displays, including adding your logo and updating the colors that display in the Intelligent Hub app on devices and in the Hub catalog view in the user portal.