The Workspace ONE Access catalog is the repository for the resources that you entitle to users. Before you can entitle a particular resource to users, you must populate the catalog with that resource.
The method you use to populate the catalog depends on the type of resource. You can integrate the following types of resources.
- Web applications
- VMware Horizon Cloud Service applications and desktops
- VMware Horizon® desktop and application pools
- Citrix-published resources
- VMware ThinApp® packaged applications
See the Setting Up Resources guide for information about setting up the resources.
In the Workspace ONE Access console Catalog section, you also configure global settings that are applicable to all resources in the catalog and configure other settings specific to web and virtual applications.
- The Catalog > Settings global options include the following.
- Disable the launcher preference prompt for virtual . See Global Settings to Disable Prompt for Downloading Helper Applications.
- Create clients to enable access to remote apps. See Creating Clients in Workspace ONE Access for Remote Application Access
- Enable the People Search feature. See Set Up People Search in Workspace ONE Access.
- The Settings page accessible from the Web Apps, Virtual Apps, or Virtual Apps Collection page include the following.
- Global Approvals option to manage access to apps that require approvals. See Enabling Application Approval for Resource Usage.
- SAML Metadata page with the SAML-signing certificate that can be downloaded to send to relying apps to allow logins from Workspace ONE Access. You can generate a certificate signing request from this page when a external signing certificate is required. See Working with SAML Signing Certificates in Workspace ONE Access.
- Application Sources page to configure third-party identity providers as the application source. See Add an Application Source to Workspace ONE Access Catalog.
When Workspace ONE Access is integrated with Workspace ONE UEM, you navigate to the Hub Services console from Catalog > Hub Configuration to customize how the catalog displays in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app on devices and in the Hub web browser view. See the Workspace ONE Hub Services documentation.