In the Workspace ONE Access service, you can disable local users to prevent users from signing in and accessing their Hub portal and entitled resources rather than deleting them.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, click Users & Groups.
- In the Users page, Select the user.
- Depending on the status of the local user, do one of the following.
- To disable the account, deselect the Enable check box
- To enable the account, select Enable.
Disabled users cannot sign in to the portal or to resources they were entitled to. If they are working in an entitled resource when the local user is disabled, the local user can access the resource until the session times out.