The most effective way to entitle users to resources in the Workspace ONE Access service is to add the entitlements to a group. All members of the group can access the applications that are entitled to the group.
Applications are added to the Catalog page.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, click .
The page displays a list of the groups.
- To add resources to a group, click the group name.
- Click the Apps tab and then click Add Entitlement.
- Select the type of application to entitle from the drop-down menu.
The application types shown in the drop-down is based on the types of applications that are added to the catalog.
- Select the applications to entitle to the group. You can search for a specific application or you can select the box next to Applications to select all displayed applications.
If an application is already entitled to the group, the application is not listed.
- Click Save.
The sync is run in the background. When the sync is finished, users in the group are synced to the directory and are entitled to the applications.