VMware Workspace ONE Assist 14 NOVEMBER 2019
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes cover the following topics:
- New Features
- Resolved Issues
- Minimum Requirements
- Download Instructions
- Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE® Assist 5.3 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device.
- Workspace ONE Assist Console 220.127.116.1111
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40 or later.
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2 or later.
- Latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Download the agent from My Workspace ONE portal. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of VMware Windows Mobile Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version as outlined in the above bullet.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.Resolved Issues for version 5.3
AET -- 1092: Upside down orientation for Coke device skin on 4.4 console.