VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Android | 25 September 2019
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- New Features
- Resolved Issues
- Minimum Requirements
- How to Download
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Present privacy screens to end-user if settings have changed
- Install certificates on Zebra devices using Android native APIs instead of MX Service
- Support for new Suppress Error Dialogs restriction
- Grace Period for passcode change in Android Enterprise
- Registered Mode enrollment in Hub
- Send urgent priority notifications in Hub
- Added ability to pass information about Hub enrollment to Workspace ONE Assist client
- Implement max time before strong authentication is required
- Increment minimum Android OS version to 4.4
- Optimize per-app VPN command processing
- Support Work Profile Wipe Message
- Ability to individually toggle on/off mobile flow notifications from different business systems.
- Samsung EFOTA - Added safeguards to prevent unintended updates.
- Support for Honeywell Enterprise Provisioner Barcode Enrollment.
- Support new implementation in Workspace ONE Assist v5.3+ on Zebra Android 9.0+ devices. Requires MX Service v4.5
- Event/ Action when AC Power is applied to the device.
- Enterprise Reset on Zebra Work Managed devices running Android 7.0+.
- Android 4.4+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.7+
- Android 4.4+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.7+
- Android 4.3+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.5+
- VMware Zebra MX Service v4.5 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.11 for Android
- AAGNT-186915: Work Managed enrollments with Sony Devices incorrectly requesting Service Application.
- AAGNT-186511: COPE enrollment issue on Android 8.0 and Android 8.1 with restriction profile.
- AAGNT-187131: Biometrics are getting disabled on Android devices on upgrade to Intelligent Hub 19.10 for Android.
- AAGNT-186973: Unable to get into Hard reset mode even after Allow Firmware Recovery option is disabled.
- AAGNT-187065: Tunnel app on COPE devices shows no app assigned.
- AAGNT-187073: Launcher gets stuck in 'Waiting for profile' screen after Enterprise Reset in Device Owner mode.
- AAGNT-186889: Workspace ONE OEM Zebra MX Profile is activating "Stay Awake".
- AAGNT-186897: Legacy App Catalog not able to be created in Samsung devices.
- AAGNT-187053: Chrome icon doesn't reappear if the restriction profile was applied with Workspace Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Android and removed from the device after Hub was upgraded to the latest version.
- AAGNT-187028: Two notifications are received for setting device passcode during certificate install.
- AAGNT-186858: IRIS/FaceUnlock/Fingerprint are not able to be disabled by DPC API.
- AAGNT-186319: Android Enterprise - COPE does not factory reset with maximum failed attempts reached.
- AAGNT-187010: Status Notification for setting the device password is not shown for the certificate installation profile.
- AAGNT-186815: No timeout or message pop-up shown when wrong or invalid URL is entered on email address screen during Android Enterprise enrollment
- AAGNT-187035: Work Managed QR code enrollment fails to apply Launcher profile and keeps waiting until the Launcher is exited once.
- AAGNT-187103: Enterprise Reset process stuck in Enterprise Keep Alive Service after Enterprise Reset in Android 9.0 devices.
- AAGNT-186416: Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Android referencing AirWatch Inbox in setup flow.
- AAGNT-186786: Legacy Android migration page truncated when the title and message are too long.
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.10 for Android Resolved Issues
- AAGNT-186981: Android Enterprise Migration - Gsuite activity creation failed
- AAGNT-186892: Certificate profile showing (not supported) on check out
- AAGNT-186590: Need to input passcode twice to satisfy passcode compliance in CICO scenario (Samsung 9.0)
- AAGNT-186965: Android Enterprise (Android 10 only) - No prompt to uninstall app after clearing contents to remove certificates while unenrolling (and clean up after Device Administrator to Profile Owner migration)
- AAGNT-186890: COPE enrollment - Knox Activation license dialog is thrown multiple times during enrollment
- AAGNT-186971: Email account not reinstated after pin change
- AAGNT-186816: Files and Action: Creating a manifest action to copy a file from one folder to another without file name creates infinite folders in SD card
- AAGNT-186690: Biometric Passcode restrictions are not enforced on the device
- AAGNT-186775: Pressing the back key does not exit Hub when unenrolled from device admin screen
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.09 for Android Resolved Issues
HUB-2942: Text for list of group ids under ‘Select Group ID’ is white in color on Lollipop devices.