Use Workspace ONE UEM console to configure Workspace ONE Boxer for your cloud deployment.
- An API token and ENS2 server URL received from VMware is required to activate the ENS service using the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Ensure the ENS server certificate is available on the user's Exchange server. See Enabling and Securing Communication Between the Exchange Server and the Email Notification Server.
- Select the required organization group.
- Select APPS & BOOKS and then select the Public tab.
- Select VMware Boxer.
- Select Edit on the upper right corner of the page and then select the Assignment tab.
- On the Application Configuration (Optional) section, add the required keys.
Configuration Key Value Type Configuration Value Description ENSLinkAddress String
Replace ens.getboxer.com with the resolved name or IP provided by VMware based on your region.
Sample link address:
- For AMER - https://ens.getboxer.com/api/ens
- For APAC - https://ens-apj.getboxer.com/api/ens
- For EMEA - https://ens-eu.getboxer.com/api/ens
Provide the address for the ENS2 system for your users to connect. ENSAPIToken String
Sample API Token:
API Token provided by VMware AirWatch to activate the ENS service. AccountNotifyPush Boolean
False - disable (default)
True - enable
Enables ENS for the account. EWSUrl String
Sample EWS URL:
Enables manual configuration of Exchange Web Services (EWS) endpoint when autodiscovery is disabled in your Exchange environment.
- Select Save & Publish and then select Publish on the next page.