After creating a report, you can manage your reports from the Reports List View. You can run reports, schedule reports to run, copy reports, and delete reports. Select a single report and use the management actions, the scheduler, and the audit logs.
- Add Report - Opens the Reports wizard to create a new report.
- Edit - Edits the filters of a report.
- Run - Runs the report immediately. After the report finishes, you receive an email with a link directing you to your report.
- Share- Sends the report to a single administrator or multiple administrators. They can then access the report through the link sent.
- Schedule - Schedules a report to run and to send an email containing a link to the report after it is finished. To access the report, users must have an admin account on the Workspace ONE UEM console to log in and authenticate before downloading.
- Copy - Creates a copy of the report. Use this action when you want different schedules for the same report. Copy also helps when you want to create a report that is based on an existing report without starting from the beginning.
- Delete - Deletes a report and removes it and any associated subscriptions permanently.
Single Report View
- Overview - The Overview tab for a report contains management actions.
- Schedules - The Schedules tab contains management actions for scheduling reports.
Select to add, edit, or delete a report. Add a report and configure the wizard settings. After the report runs, the system sends an email to the contacts configured in the wizard. The email contains a download link to the report. To access the report, users must have an admin account on the Workspace ONE UEM console to log in and authenticate before downloading.In the Schedule wizard, configure the following settings to schedule a report.
Table 1. Settings to Schedule Reports Setting Description Schedule Name Enter a name for the schedule. Recurrence Select from the drop-down menu the frequency the report runs.
The Recurrence value affects the available time settings.
Hourly - Every Select the number of hours that must pass before the report runs again. Hourly - Starts At Select the time of day the report runs. Daily - Time of the day Select the time of day you want the report to run. Weekly - Days of the week Select the days of the week and the time of day you want the report to run. Weekly - Starts At
Select the time of day the report runs.
Monthly - Day of month Set the day of the month and the time of day you want the report to run.
This setting displays when Recurrence is set to Monthly.
Monthly - Starts At Select the time of day the report runs. All Recurrence Settings - Ends If you want to stop the recurrence of a report, set the end date. Send To Enter each recipient email address. Subject Enter a subject for the email sent after the report finishes. The email contains the link to access the report. Message Enter a message for the email sent after the report finishes.
You can view scheduled reports and their frequency by navigating to Edit and Delete actions to manage schedules.. The Scheduled Reports page has
- Audit Log - The Audit Log tab lists events for a report. Find out when an event occurred, who caused it, and what happened. The log lists the following data.
- Date and time
- Admin account
- Event name