The reports wizard guides you through creating a customized report on your Workspace ONE UEM environment. The wizard has blank templates that you can use as a base for your reports, or you can customize canned reports.
- Access the Workspace ONE Intelligence UI.
- Go to Add Report. and then select
- Select the report category: Apps, Devices, or OS Updates.
- Select a template and select Next.
Setting Description Apps Starter Template Select to create a report from a blank template. Managed Apps Select to create a report that shows a list of all managed apps on your devices. All Apps Select to create a report that lists all apps, managed or unmanaged, on your devices. Workspace ONE UEM iOS and Android Agents
Select to create a report that lists all Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app details on your iOS and Android devices.
Setting Description Enrolled devices Select to create a report that lists all enrolled devices and their details. Non-Compliant Devices Select to create a report that lists all devices that violate your compliance policies. Device Starter Template Select to create a report from a blank template.
OS Updates Templates
Table 1. OS Updates Templates Setting Description All Windows OS Updates Create a report on all (or filtered) updates to the Windows OS. Critical Update Status Create a report containing all (or filtered) critical updates to the OS. Security Update Status Create a report focused on security updates to the OS. Service Pack Update Status Create a report about service pack updates to the OS. OS Updates Starter Template Select to create a report based on a blank template.
- On the Customize screen, select the add filter icon (+) to add filters to your blank template or customize a starter template further.
Each filter requires the following settings.
Setting Description Filter Select an attribute that corresponds to the data you are trying to gather.
For example, the Enrolled Devices template uses the Enrollment Status attribute to narrow results.
Selectors Select an operator that applies to the value of the attribute.
For example, if you are using the Device Organization Group GUID attribute, select the Includes selector to include all devices in the OG that match the value.
Value Enter a value on which you want to receive data. For some selectors, you can select the value from a drop-down menu whereas others require an explicit entry.
For example, if you are using the Enrollment Status attribute and the Includes selector, select Enrolled to receive a report on all enrolled devices.
Conversely, if you are filtering devices by the Country attribute and the Include selector, you must enter in the name of the country you want to include in the report. You must Add Filter for each country you want to filter.
- Under Report Preview, select Edit Columns.
The Edit Columns screen displays.
- Find the column that corresponds to the filter you have selected to see a preview of the report.
- Select Save to return to the Add Report screen and select Next.
- Enter a name and a description for the report.
- Select Run report now if you want to run the report after saving the customized report.
- (Optional) Select Run report now or create a schedule for the report at another time.
- Select Save to save the report.