The reports wizard guides you through creating a customized report on your Workspace ONE UEM environment. The wizard has blank templates that you can use as a base for your reports, or you can customize canned reports.
- Access the Workspace ONE Intelligence UI.
- Go to Add Report. and then select
- Select the report category and a template and select Next.
- Select a template and select Next.
- On the configurations screen, select the add rule icon (+) to add rules to your starter template or to customize a pre-existing template.
Setting Description Filter Select an attribute that corresponds to the data you are trying to gather.
For example, the Managed Apps template uses the Enrollment Status attribute to narrow results.
Selectors Select an operator that applies to the value of the attribute.
For example, if you are using the Managed App attribute, select the Equals selector to include all devices in the OG that match the value.
Value Enter a value on which you want to receive data. For some selectors, you can select the value from a drop-down menu whereas others require an explicit entry.
For example, if you are using the Enrollment Status attribute and the Equals selector, select Enrolled to receive a value for all enrolled devices.
- Under Report Preview, select Edit Columns.
The Edit Columns screen displays.
- Find the column that corresponds to the filter you have selected to see a preview of the report.
- Select Save to return to the Add Report screen and select Next.
- Enter a name and a description for the report.
- Select Run report now if you want to run the report after saving the customized report.
- (Optional) Select Run report now or create a schedule for the report at another time.
- Select Save to save the report.