Blueprints can contain Device Feature, Application, and Data Loss Prevention policies, which, together with platform eligibility, determine which permissions are available for the device in question.
Device Feature Policies
- Allow use of camera.
- Allow use of Bluetooth.
- Allow use of AirDrop/Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Allow use of Siri or Cortana.
- Allow Device Wipe.
- Allow use of Google/iCloud Backup.
- Allow access to the App store.
- Allow use of YouTube – Grant access to YouTube. For Apple devices, applicable only to iOS 5.0 and earlier.
- Allow use of Game Center – Grant your users to access Apple's social gaming network.
- Allow untrusted applications – Enable your users to install apps that are not obtained from an official repository of apps (App Store, Microsoft Store, Google Play).
- Allow Native Browser.
Data Loss Prevention Policies
- Allow screen capture.
- Allow copy/paste between applications.
- Allow SD Card.
- Allow unmanaged use of managed document – Managed documents refers to corporate assets. Enable this setting to allow your users to open and edit corporate content with unmanaged apps. For example, opening a Word Document using Google Docs instead of MS Word).
- Do Not require device encryption – Remove the requirement for device encryption, a secure data storage methodology.