Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch integrates with Apple Configurator to enable you to supervise and manage scaled deployments of Apple iOS devices.
Administrators can create configuration profiles, import existing profiles from the iPhone Configuration Utility, install specific operating system versions and enforce iOS device security policies.
Install and run Apple Configurator 2 from a macOS laptop to integrate with the Workspace ONE UEM console to supervise and configure one or many devices at the same time.
- Install the Workspace ONE UEM MDM profile as part of the configuration to enroll devices silently.
- Supervise dedicated line-of-business devices that are shared among different users.
- Create configuration profiles to change device settings for Wi-Fi networks, preconfigure mail and Microsoft Exchange settings, and more.
- Distribute public apps without entering an Apple ID on the device using Configurator.
- Create blueprints to automate device management. Use blueprints as templates to configure profiles and application and push them quickly to devices
- Add Supervision to devices and take advantage of even more management capabilities including showing or hiding applications, modifying the device name, wall paper, passcodes, keyboard short cuts and more.
- Back up user settings and app data, including new user-created data using Configurator.
Apple Configurator 2 also works with Apple's Device Enrollment Program (DEP) to automate Mobile Device Management (MDM) enrollment and the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) by assigning managed licenses apps to devices.