Applications developed by your organization or the applicatons that are developed for your organization can be hosted and distributed through the Managed Play Store. While adding a public app on an organization group with Android Enterprise enabled, the iframe is loaded and the private apps are available in the left menu. Additional information such as a description, images, and more can be added in the Advanced options after uploading. Private apps uploaded through the iframe can never be made public apps.
- Navigate to .
- Select Android from the Platform drop-down menu.
- Select Search App Store to search for the application in the app store. Leave the Name blank and select Next. Google Play opens directly from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Access the Private Apps from the left menu.
- Enter the Title and upload the APK file.
- Uploading through the iframe publishes the application in as little as 10 minutes and waives the one-time fee that is charged to create a Google Developer account.
- Private applications can never be uploaded more than once as the Google Play ensures that each of the application has a unique package name.
- Deleted Private applications cannot be reuploaded with the same package name. Delete the private applications only if you never want to use the same package name again. The package name is a unique name to identify a specific app.