You can add a proprietary Workspace ONE UEM application to the Workspace ONE UEM console for testing using test groups to keep the application separate from your production environment.
- Use a test instance of the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Create a group of devices on which to deploy the test application in their own organization group.
- Upload the test application to the Internal tab of Apps & Books, enter information you want, and select Save & Assign.
- Assign the application to the test group with the Add Assignment option.
The App Delivery Method for seeded applications is On Demand and is not configurable.
- You can also edit the application, select the Devices tab, and select the Install On All option.