You can unassign a smart group from an application, book, channel, policy, profile, or product. This action removes the associated content from all devices in the smart group.
- To unassign smart groups from applications, books, compliance policies, device profiles, or product provisions. Follow the navigation paths shown.
- Applications – Navigate to and select the Public, or Internal tab.
- Books – Navigate to and select the Public, Internal, or Web tab.
- Channels – Navigate to .
- Compliance Policy – Navigate to .
- Device Profile – Navigate to .
- Product Provision – Navigate to .
- Locate the content or setting from the listing and select the Edit icon from the actions menu.
- Select the Assignment tab or locate the Assigned Smart Groups text box.
- Select Delete (X) next to the smart group that you want to unassign. This action does not delete the smart group. It simply removes the smart group assignment from the saved setting.
- Follow the required steps to Save your changes.