The network and security configurations designed for SaaS deployments differ from on-premises deployments. Based on your location, you must whitelist certain FQDN and IP addresses.
With a cloud-based implementation, the Workspace ONE Assist software is delivered as a service (SaaS). The integration between your Workspace ONE UEM SaaS tenant and your Workspace ONE Assist SaaS deployment is configured for you.
If you want your Workspace ONE Assist to run in a SaaS configuration, you must whitelist the following fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) and IP addresses.
The FQDNs and IPs are region specific, so add these to your whitelist based on your location. The port is 443.
- US Portal Server - https://rm01.awmdm.com 220.127.116.11
- US CP Server rmsession01.awmdm.com 18.104.22.168
- UK Portal Server https://rmuk01.awmdm.com 22.214.171.124
- UK CP Server rmuksession01.awmdm.com 126.96.36.199
- Canada Portal Server https://rmca01.awmdm.com 188.8.131.52
- Canada CP Server rmcasession01.awmdm.com 184.108.40.206
- Germany Portal Server - https://rmde01.awmdm.com 220.127.116.11
- Germany CP Server - rmdesession01.awmdm.com 18.104.22.168
- Australia Portal Server https://rmau01.awmdm.com 22.214.171.124
- Australia CP Server rmausession01.awmdm.com 126.96.36.199