Create an Exchange Web Services profile to allow end users to access corporate email infrastructures and Microsoft Outlook accounts from their devices.
Important: During first-time configuration, the device must have access to the Internal Exchange Server.
- Navigate to Add Profile. and select
- Select Windows and then select Windows Desktop.
- Select User Profile.
- Configure the profile General settings.
- Select the Exchange Web Services profile and configure the settings:
Settings Descriptions Domain Enter the name of the email domain to which the end user belongs. Email Server Enter the name of the Exchange server. Email Address Enter the address for the email account.
- Select Save & Publish when you are finished to push the profile to devices.
Removing an Exchange Web Services profile removes all Outlook accounts from the device.