Sync your network's existing corporate file servers with Workspace ONE UEM by configuring an Admin Repository, an Automatic User-Added Repository, or a Manual User-Added repository. The available configurations impact the trigger that initiates the syncing of content to devices.
- Configure a repository in the UEM console.
- Download the configured Content Gateway installer.
- Run the Content Gateway installer.
- Verify connectivity between the UEM console and Content Gateway.
- Evaluate your organization's need for multiple Content Gateway nodes.
Global organizations with concerns about latencies caused by geographical separations can use this functionality.
- Configure an Admin repository or sync Corporate File Servers (CFS) in the UEM console.
If configuring an Admin Repository, select Test Connection to ensure connectivity.
- Configure VMware Workspace ONE Content in the UEM console.
- Deploy Workspace ONE UEM Applications to your device fleet.