You can push your AirWatch Catalog with catalog settings when you want devices to receive the catalog immediately upon enrollment with Workspace ONE UEM.
- To set the active organization group to receive the AirWatch Catalog, navigate to
- Configure the following settings on the Authentication tab.
Setting Description Require Authentication Require users to log in with their user name and password before they can access the app catalog. This option is disabled by default which sets Workspace ONE UEM to require no authentication to access the app catalog. Reauthenticate Select a reauthentication option.
- Never - Keep User Signed In – Keeps users signed in and does not require them to log in each time.
- After XX day(s) – Require users to authenticate (log in) after a set number of days.
- Configure the following settings on the Publishing tab.
Settings Description Catalog Title Enter a name for your app catalog. This title appears on the home screen of the device. Platforms Select the supported platforms for your app catalog. If this is enabled for the platform, the profile gets pushed to the device. Icon Upload an icon for your app catalog. This icon appears on the home screen of the device. If you do not upload an icon, Workspace ONE UEM pushes a default icon to devices.
- Configure the following settings on the Customization tab.
Settings Description Branding Logo Upload a logo to brand the app catalog for your organization.
- This logo overrides any logo you set in .
- If you do not upload a logo for the app catalog, Workspace ONE UEM uses the logo from your settings.
- If you do not configure any branding scheme or logo the Workspace ONE UEM uses a default scheme. settings,
Default Filter Sets the app catalog to open with this filter enabled on the catalog's main page. However, if users need to install featured applications, the app catalog defaults to open with the Featured filter. Users can change the default filter at any time and their selection stays active if they use the app catalog within a 24-hour period. After more than 24 hours of inactivity, the app catalog returns to the set default filter. Default Sort Sets the app catalog to open with a configured sorting option enabled. Users can change the default sort at any time and their selection stays active and does not depend on activity. Pinned Categories Pins-specific categories to the default menu. Users can elect to see more categories. Hide Comments Enable this option to hide the ability to add and view comments of the apps for your end-users.