To configure your Azure AD Identity Services Integration, use an Azure admin account to sign up with the store and to activate the VMwareWorkspace ONE UEM management tool.
- Create an Azure admin account for Workspace ONE UEM.
Configure an admin account with global admin roles in your Default Directory in Microsoft Azure. Use this account to acquire applications in the Microsoft Store for Business. You do not need an Azure premium account to create an admin account for the Microsoft Store for Business.
- In Azure, navigate to your Azure Active Directory.
- Select Users and groups and + New user.
- Configure the Directory role as Global administrator.
- Create a temporary password so you can log in to the Microsoft Store for Business.
- Activate Workspace ONE UEM in the Microsoft Store for Business and acquire apps.
Activate the Workspace ONE UEM management tool in the Microsoft Store for Business with your Azure admin account credentials. If you use offline licensing, enable the acquirement of offline license applications.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store for Business and log in with your Azure admin account.
- Navigate to Workspace ONE UEM by VMware tool. and activate the
- For offline licenses, go to Show offline licensed apps to people shopping in the store. and enable
- In the Store for Business, add applications to your inventory. You can add applications with either offline or online licenses depending on your license management strategy.