Generate and upload a token to install Workspace ONE UEM automatically on your server.
- After Workspace ONE UEM installs, go to the Global Enterprise Manager screen and enter your Company Name and Environment Type.
- Select the myWorkspaceONE link. If the token field is not displayed, then no certificates are needed or the signing service could not be reached. If the service cannot be reached, see Generate Installation Token from myWorkspaceONE (Manual) .
- Log in to myWorkspaceONE and navigate to .
- Select Certificate Signing Portal.
- Select Authorize Install.
- Select Generate a Token.
- Enter your token in the Installation Token field on the Global Enterprise Manager screen to complete the installation.