Export Workspace ONE AirLift Policies to the Workspace ONE UEM console to create profiles based on MDM policies. This export allows you to ensure that your existing policies still apply to your devices after transitioning to Workspace ONE UEM.
You must configure Workspace ONE AirLift to communicate with your Active Directory. For more information, see Workspace ONE AirLift Requirements.
- In Workspace ONE AirLift, navigate to the Policies tab.
- Select the policies you want to export and then select Add to Export.
- Select the Ready to Export tab.
- Select the policies you want to export together.
- Select the Export button.
- In the Export Policies dialog, configure the settings:
Setting Description Profile Name Enter the name for the profile in the Workspace ONE UEM console based on these policies. Workspace ONE Organization Group Select the Organization Group that manages the profile you are creating. This option allows you to create hierarchies in the Workspace ONE UEM console. Profile Context Select whether the profile applies to the user or the device.
Device context applies the policies at the device level. User context applies the policies at the user level.
After you export GPO policies to the UEM console, Workspace ONE UEM converts the policy settings to MDM policies and creates a custom profile.
What to do next
To edit, delete, version, assign, or publish a profile to your devices, you must use the UEM console.