This Google User ID allows you to reset the device without the original Google account. Obtain your Google userID using the People:get API to configure the profile.
FRP can also be removed when performing a device wipe on the device from the device management commands. For more information on device management, see Device Management Commands (Android).
- Navigate to People:get.
- In the Try this API window, configure the following settings.
Setting Description resourceName Enter people/me. personFields Enter metadata,emailAddresses requestMask.includefield Leave this field empty. Credentials Enable both the Google OAuth 2.0 and API Key fields.
- Select Execute.
- Sign into your Google account, if prompted. This is the account used to unlock devices when FRP is enabled.
- Select Allow to grant permissions.
- Find the 21-digit in the application/json tab in the id field.
- Return to the Workspace ONE UEM console and configure the Enterprise Factory Reset Protection profile.