The Workspace ONE UEM console allows you to complete a simplified setup process to bind the UEM console to Google as your EMM provider.
- Navigate to .
- Select Configure and you are redirected to the Android EMM Registration page.
- Select Register with Google. If you are already signed in with your Google credentials, you are directed to the Google "Get Started" page.
If your organization uses more than one domain, you will need to register separate domains.For more information on AOSP or operating on a closed network, see Understanding Android Device Modes
- Select Sign In if you are not already, and enter your Google credentials and then select Get Started.
- Enter your Organization Name. The Enterprise Mobility Manager (EMM) provider field populates automatically as VMware Workspace ONE UEM.
- Select . You are redirected to the Workspace ONE Console, and your Google Service Account credentials are automatically populated.
- Select to ensure the service account is set up and connected successfully.