To configure the Apple Business Manager Portal, begin integrating with the Apple DEP program by creating a virtual MDM server for devices that links to your own MDM servers, so you can manage devices directly in the UEM console. Workspace ONE UEM does not encourage using Internet Explorer to complete this process.
- Log into the UEM console and navigate to Configure. A Device Enrollment Program window appears. and select
- Download the public key by selecting the MDM_DEP_PublicKey.pem file.
- Save the public key in a convenient location. This is used to complete the DEP setup process.
Using the public key you have downloaded, you must next enable and configure the Apple Business Manager Portal so that you can manage your DEP-enrolled devices in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Log into Apple Business Manager portal.
- Sign in with your organization's Apple credentials.
- Confirm your identity by entering the verification code. The Device Enrollment Program portal screen appears.
- Navigate to Settings > Device Management Settings > Add a MDM Server.
- Enter the MDM Server Name.
- In MDM Server Settings, upload the public key by browsing from your local repository.
- Click Save.