You can use Workspace ONE UEM to manage and distribute applications and books purchased through the VPP to your Apple iOS devices. Apple uses Web services to manage redemption codes. For the Workspace ONE UEM console to access Apple's Web services, you must first upload the redemption code spreadsheet.
- Navigate to either or .
- Select Add or Order to add a redemption code spreadsheet.
- Select Purchased Public App or Purchased Custom App (Custom app), for applications.
This option is not available for books.
- Select Choose File to upload the CSV or XLS file that you downloaded from the Apple portal.
This action creates the order.
- Select Save to continue to the Product Selection Form.
- Locate the appropriate product and choose Select to finish uploading the spreadsheet. If your spreadsheet contains an Adam ID, Workspace ONE UEM does not display this step.
- If your spreadsheet contains an Adam ID, you do not have to locate the product. Workspace ONE UEM automatically adds applications and books from the app store when the spreadsheet contains the Adam ID. Adam IDs are specific to iTunes, are components of the Apple Search API, and are unique for each application.
- If the Apple VPP redemption code spreadsheet contains codes for multiple applications or books, Workspace ONE UEM lists several products on this form. You can select only one per order.