While manual sync can be issued at any time, Workspace ONE UEM syncs with Apple services to add or remove devices to UEM to match what is configured in Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager every 24 hours by default. Configure the sync schedule by accessing the DEP Scheduler in the UEM console. The Scheduler settings are only available to System Administrators at the Global organization group level.
To use the DEP Sync Scheduler:
- Navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Scheduler.
- In the Scheduler page, click the pencil icon next to the job name Device Enrollment Program Update.
- In the Device Enrollment Program Update, determine the recurrence type and enter the following.
- Schedule Type - Enter the type of the scheduler. For example, Daily/Monthy/Weekly.
- Frequency - Enter the frequency greater than or equal to 10 minutes.
- Interval Type - Enter the interval type. For example, hours/minutes.
- Determine the range for the schedule. Enter the start date and time.
- Select Save to add this schedule to the list.