Use functionality in Apple Configurator 2 to create a Wi-Fi profile and apply a blueprint that allows devices to automatically enroll with the UEM console.
- Navigate to in Apple Configurator 2.
- Select and enter the profile information. Optionally, choose to sign the profile. Then save the profile configuration.
- Navigate to to prepare a blueprint to apply to the profile.
- Select the blueprint and select Prepare.
- Choose Automated Enrollment from the Configuration drop-down menu. Select Next.
- Choose the configuration profile that you just created. Select Next.
- If required, enter the credentials for the MDM server if Authentication was turned on when configuring a Device Enrollment Program profile.
- Select Prepare.
- Navigate to the device browser and select a device or device group.
- Select and choose the blueprint needed for enrollment.