Push applications to single-user devices by assigning licenses to smart groups that were created when you mapped members to their Apple IDs.
- Navigate to .
- Select the Edit Assignment button on the left-side of the screen.
- Select Enable Device Assignment if not already done.
- Allocate licenses to this smart group or hold licenses as required.
- Complete the Deployment information by assigning apps to smart groups of enrollment users for each class.
- Select Save.
The number of licenses used shows up Managed Distribution column.
- Roll over to the arrow button on the left-side of the screen.
- Select Publish.