To apply an SDK profile to the Smartfolio app, you must first add it as a public application to the Workspace ONE UEM console. The applied SDK profile gives additional features to the app.
- Navigate to .
- Select Public and then select Add Application.
- Configure the text boxes that display and select Next.
Setting Description Managed By Select the organization group where the app is uploaded. Platform Select the appropriate platform. Currently only iOS devices are supported. Source Search for the application in the App Store either by using the app name or the URL. Name Enter Workspace ONE Smarfolio.
- Locate and select Smartfolio app from the Search results page.
- Review the information that automatically populates in the Details tab.
- Select the SDK tab and then assign an SDK profile to the Smartfolio application.
- Select Save & Assign.