After creating a sideload staging package and downloading it, install it onto your Zebra Android devices to begin the enrollment process.
- Download and install the Android Debug Bridge to the computer you want to use for staging devices.
- Unzip the downloaded Sideload Staging ZIP file.
- Depending upon the version of the OS that your device is running, you might need to download an updated stage.bat file from my Workspace ONE ™ Resource Portal.
- Visit https://my.workspaceone.com.
- Search for "VMware AirWatch Stage.bat for Zebra Sideload Staging" and download this file.
- Verify that this stage.bat file is in the root folder of the unzipped Sideload Staging ZIP file.
- Establish a USB debug connection to the Android device.
USB debugging must be enabled on the Android device. This setting is located in the device system settings under Developer Options.
- Start the stage.bat file from the root folder of the unzipped Sideload Staging ZIP file.
The stage.bat file copies files to the device and then uses intents to start the auto-enrollment process.
The Workspace ONE UEM auto-enrollment screen displays on the device and shows progress.
When auto-enrollment is complete, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub displays the main details screen.
This script installs the MX Service and Hub then applies the Wi-Fi profile you defined in the staging manifest and any other manifest items. Once the Wi-Fi connects, the device auto-enrolls into Workspace ONE UEM.